Friday, January 27, 2012

Faithfulness

What a week! In about an hour I will be heading to the doctor's office to get my back xrayed.On Wednesday of this week, I took a pretty hard fall off of a horse and landed flat on my butt and have been in a lot of pain ever since. To the point I seriously look like a grandma walking around and trying to stand up or sit down(no offense meant to any grandmas out there! just lots of love to ya; i'm sympathizing with you! :) ) I thought about taking a video of me doing that, but decided everyone might not share my same sense of humor at pain. This fall came right on top of being sick for the first half of the week.

But ya know what? So what! God is so entirely faithful. We can be at the darkest of times, and He provides. My last blog I wrote about some of the troubles I was facing in being here. Within a week of writing that, He had provided the complete amount for me to buy a plane ticket home. Months ago He started preparing a friendship He knew would help sustain me through this whole time of living here, the amazingly, wonderful, incredible, Bethany. She is always always always there for me and has done so much for me. I don't know what I would have done without her. He also provided me with three extra pairs of parents while I'm here. The Rathmells, the Shorts and the Mintz. Jenn and Buddy have let me stay at their house this week as I'm recovering from the fall. I also have great friends back at the farm who love to come up and see me and bring me candy! Last week, I even had a guy who liked the way I trained horses send me and my team at the farm a very nice lunch of fish and fries and pumpkin and potatoes and salad ! God even provided the money for me to go to the doctor today through a friend of Jenn's who was over at the house yesterday. Does life get hard following God? Absolutely!! Does He always have a plan and provide, even when we as less than all knowing humans can't see it? Without room for doubt. I ask you all to take the time to listen to this song. It's one of my favorites and just sooo true! I pray you all can see how God is just so alive and working in the world today. He is NOT a God who just created us and left. He's here today, loving YOU. Watching over You. Providing for YOU. Even when you can't see it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlA5IDnpGhc

No comments:

Post a Comment